Wednesday, June 10, 2009

{Kissing in the Rain}



It has been raining on and off here for the past week….and last night it decided to pour on us. So keep you fingers crossed that it won't dump on us for their wedding we wouldn't want anyone to slip and fall...(wink..wink).

I know I’m only posting kissing pictures…but ummm isn’t that what wedding pictures are all about? They decided to do their pictures before their wedding which I thought was awesome, this way I'll have more time to make sure I capture all their family and friends who have come to celebrate their BIG day with them.

1 comment:

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Oh what a great idea to take photos before! I had to take a second look at the photo with the doorknobs at the Temple. I didn't notice the rings before....you amaze me, Rachel!!!