Sunday, October 3, 2010

I double dog dare you........

Congrats Nicole you got your free 16x20!! Nicole you have a lot of family and friends that love you and boy did you all make my day……THANKS!
I LOVE Nicole’s family too, she is my 3rd bride from this family this year. The only thing I see wrong with this family is they are BYU freaks…yes freaks. I say that with a kind loving U of U heart. So….Uncle Nathan I hear you are by far the biggest BYU fan of this family so I would like to challenge you to a dare. I dare you to wear a U of U sweatshirt to the next BYU home football game and with a BIG red U painted on your face…IF you do this I will shoot Nicole’s wedding for free. If you accept my challenge let’s talk about the details….and YES it is the entire game.


This dare will expire at 8:30 pm MST on Monday October 4, 2010………

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I didn't reallize the dare was time sensitive So... I'm wondering if I can convince my hubby to do it is the dare still on?
Jenn Pead

Jake and Nicole said...

The thought gives me anxiety!